The Biggest Loser RunWalk Austin
Half Marathon/5K/Kids 1 Mile Fun Run
March 30, 2014
A race for all fitness levels, whether you are ready to set a personal record or this is your first race, come join us at The Biggest Loser RunWalk!
Did you know that a half marathon is also known as a 21K, 21.1K or 13.1 miles, although these values are rounded and not formally correct, you can run, jog or walk... just get off the couch and start a goal to a healthier lifestyle for 2014 and the rest of your life.
Each registered participant and finisher will receive the following:
• The Biggest Loser Finisher's Medal
• Commemorative Technical T-Shirt
• Drawstring Backpack
• Chip-Timed Race for Runners and Those Tracking Personal Goals
• Free Downloadable Race Photos
• Award Divisions for Runners and Walkers
• Celebrity appearances by former contestants from "The Biggest Loser"
• Hydration Stations with Water/Sports Drinks Along the Course
and Food at the Finish Line
• Finish Line Festival Entertainment by Billboard Chart Topping Artist &
Former Biggest Loser Season 5 Contestant, Dan Evans
• Last but not Least, a Truly Inspirational and Unforgettable Experience
Moving to Austin?
Austin TX is listed as one out of ten top healthiest cities in America.
The healthiest - and unhealthiest - cities in America has been compiled by Women's Health Magazine. Austin ranked number eight on the list out of 100 cities.
The magazine looks at access to medical care, obesity rates, cancer rates and other lifestyle factors like happiness and unemployment.
The healthiest cities are:
San Francisco, California (healthiest city)
Salt Lake City, Utah
San Jose, California
Boise City, Idaho
St. Paul, Minnesota
The unhealthiest cities are:
St. Louis, Missouri
Birmingham, Alabama (unhealthiest city)
(information gathered from the Women's Health Magazine website)
If you or someone you know is considering moving to our great Austin Area I welcome the opportunity to consult with you or them about exceptional living in Travis and Williamson County. Walking and Jogging trails throughout the Austin metro area and nestled around great neighborhoods. Whether you’re looking for a home, condo, or townhouse I can help with your real estate wants and needs. Call Bob Ratliff 512-587-5689 your residential consultant for Cedar Park, Leander and Northwest Austin TX.