"Appreciation and Real Estate", the two go hand in hand when one is considerate of a referral buyer/seller, loan officer, inspector, or insurance company and more. I generally offer gift cards, as long as one shows appreciation it doesn't matter what the appreciation gift. This is a re-blog so be sure and check out the other great appreciation tips from
Ann Marie Clements.
Your old friend calls you and says...Hey, my brother is looking for a house to buy in Gaithersburg or a Realtor or Client does you a favor....You are very appreciative but life seems to get away from you and you don't know what to do to thank them and let them know you appreicate, here are some easy quick ways to say Thank you.
- Beautiful flowers are an easy way to brighten up someones day and say Thank You!
- A gift certificate to their favorite restaurant
- A spa day
- A personal note telling them all the things you think are wonderful about them and how much you appreciate them
- An IOU to run an errand for the, babysit or take care of their dog
- A phone call, that may sound like a no brainer - but some people in this day and age do not think about just getting on the phone and saying thank you
- A breakfast, lunch or dinner dropped off at their home - made just for them by you!
- Time - Spend time with the person that did the nice gesture. Time is the best money you will ever spend on someone.
- Send them all the pictures you have taken of them and their family members that are in your phone and have a few printed and frame them.
- Say THANK YOU!